Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Blood sample Toronto West Hospital

Went to give my blood sample today in preparation for liver biopsy tomorrow. I dropped J off at school and Matt picked him up, so I saw the vampires and then wandered off to Starbucks, had a Chai and played my Nintendo DS which Matt had wonderfully bought for me as a replacement for the one I had before we moved to Kippendavie and which has mysteriously gone astray. I'm pretty sure that I've put it somewhere 'safe' but clearly my brain decided to hide the storage place from everyone, including me!

So he's bought me Brain Age2 which is a brain exercise game (surely some tongue in the cheek poke from Matt there!)and I am as happy as a happy thing can be, or at least as happy as a happy thing can be when it is about to be poked with a long sharp needle and have important bits of its innards go outards.

No comments:

ticker factory