Friday, November 14, 2008

Aha! Red blood cells are normal this week, platelets are normal. Leukocytes are normal and liver is returning to normal. Good grief, could it be that I'm 'normalising'? if it wasn't for those damn cancerous cells circulating round like hungry sharks I could celebrate (only not with alcohol as I'm still banned!)


Dr. M seemed happy to put me on Sprycel/Dasatinib which you only have to take once a day once Oliver is in the clear. But I've asked for Tasigna/Nilotinib which has to be taken twice a day on an empty stomach because it seems to have fewer side effects, most particularly less people feeling tired and with less weight gain. I figure that I can be a better Mum if I have more energy, so it's got to be worth the medication constrictions

No comments:

ticker factory